• Advise leading global manufacturing clients on supply chain cost optimization, inventory reduction, smart warehousing and leading practices.
• Advise leading global manufacturing clients on service parts management strategy, demand planning and forecasting, Sourcing and stocking, inventory management, network modelling, early stock visibility, and IT product evaluation
• Work in consulting assignments at various client locations. Own work-streams within a large assignment. Lead consulting assignments.
• Support solution development with key technologies (SAP, Oracle,Servigistics, JDA etc.) by giving the domain inputs to IT teams.
• Work on pre-sales activities for identifying and converting business consulting and IT implementation opportunities.
• Lead teams in consulting and implementation projects
• Identify opportunities through business connects with clients and relationships in ecosystem
• Lead RFP responses and contribute
• Track emerging business models and trends for its applicability in manufacturing.
• Build connects with analysts, speak jointly with customers in key Industry forums and publish thought leadership articles
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications)
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering or Sciences with specialization in Statistics, Supply Chain, Pricing .
• Experience in service parts supply chain and inventory cost reduction in manufacturing .
• Experience in outcome centric models preferred
• Knowledge of various enterprise systems, Pricing Tools, Warehousing Systems
Years of experience required for position: 8-15 years