Position Details: Senior Apps DBA Consultant-Foundation : Oracle DBA
An experienced consulting professional who should have strong Apps DBA background with EBS Performance tuning expertise, very strong in doing proactive analysis on High I/O issues, experience in OEM or other methodologies. 12c DB upgrade experience would be an added advantage.
• The individual should have a deep level of technical experience covering the Oracle Database spectrum including Oracle Applications, Oracle Database, hardware and operating systems with an attentive eye toward always ensuring Oracle's latest developments are taken into consideration in the architecture that is being outlined for any of our customers.
• The candidate will be a Team leader providing Technical direction and strategy for Oracle 12c upgrade solutions for E-Business Suite/Core databases.
• The candidate should also be able to participate in planning process with End client and address there queries.
• He/Sheshould be able to asses risk's associates with 12cUpgrade for E-Business Suite/Core databases and provide mitigation plans for same.
The candidate should have basic knowledge of following concepts
• Administering Oracle EBS (R12.X), Database (RAC and Non-RAC systems), WebLogic (R12c) and Enterprise Manager (R12c,13c)
• Good understanding of Oracle FMW architecture used in Oracle EBS R12.2.X
• Technical Expertise in Application and database patching, cloning and upgrades
• Technical Expertise in Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN, Data Guard technologies
• Technical Expertise in Applications parallel concurrent processing (PCP), Oracle Application Server, Oracle forms configuration, DMZ setup, shared and multi-node application tiers
• Technical Expertise in Oracle applications workflow configuration, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge and Technical Expertise in disaster recovery failover/failback procedure
• Monitoring and troubleshooting Database and EBS application performance issues, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Install, Configure and administer Oracle WebLogic, troubleshoot environment and application issues
• WebLogic JDBC connection pool and multi-pool configuration with Oracle Database.
• Technical Expertise on Oracle Transportation Management administration and maintenance
• Troubleshooting Memory Issues in Java Applications Monitor JVM Performance by adjusting heap size and garbage collection parameters
• Analyze environment / server performance data and identify all sources of problems and recommend course of action to increase performance.
• Configure, Install, Deploy, Maintain Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control management server and agents
• Configure / Discover Fusion Middleware Targets Enabling automatic and manual discovery of targets
• Knowledge in UNIX shell scripting
• 5-10 years of professional experience in Apps DBA area
• Excellent communication skill (verbal and writing)
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent Organization and Planning capability