• Function as SFDC Functional Consultant with responsibilities to :
o Provide SFDC and Domain expertise to solve clients problems and transform their business
o Build client specific solutions on the SFDC platform using all the available tool options. Collaborate and work closely with enterprise SFDC practice.
o Lead interactions with client personnel during requirement gathering and prototyping sessions.
o Lead SFDC development team with little or no direct supervision.
o Provide advice on best practices and approaches to the team and the client.
o Manage tasks to schedule and budget. Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
o Exposure to other CRM Tools such as MS Dynamics, Siebel, SAP CRM, DMS, Digital technologies (Good to have)
o Knowledge of Automotive, Industrial equipment CRM implementations (Nice to have)
• Must have executed at least 3 full life cycle Salesforce implementations
• Must not have only project management or resource management experience
• Play role of SFDC functional expert on projects
• Advise leading global manufacturing clients on CRM / CEM strategy, IT product evaluation.
• Lead teams for business blue printing
• Lead CX consulting assignments which involve SFDC cloud solutions.
• Develop use cases and guide technical teams for POC / solution development, test case designs, and certify solutions before handing over to customers
• Lead research in CEM / Digital CEM and publish papers in global forums
• Work on pre-sales for identifying and converting business consulting and IT implementation opportunities.
Years of experience required for position: 10-15 years
• Experience of Salesforce.com solution design and integrations frameworks.
• Experience of Salesforce.com configuration and release management.
• Salesforce.com certifications are highly preferred
• Knowledge of related enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP