is currently looking for a which is a key sales role within the sales team for Public Sector market, responsible for executing business development strategies and generating new sales from the target Governments for the State and Local Unit.
The candidate will play a role, responsible for acquiring new clients for. They will target sales of entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO, ADM, Infrastructure Services and Engineering Services for targeted State and Local Agencies. This is an individual contributor role and position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales revenues for services for the West Coast Public Sector market. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted accounts, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
· Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the Public Sector sales team for North America.
· Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
· Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted clients
· Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
· Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
· Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
· Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
· Adhere to all Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
· Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skill and Experience Requirements
· Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT outsourcing services to Public Sector clients
· Demonstration of