Title: Enterprise Solution Architect (Oracle Applications) – Order to Cash
Location: Base in east coast, US
Brief Job Description: An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
Detailed Job Description:
• Provide industry leading practices, frameworks and models related to process design and implementation for transformation initiatives.
• Responsible for designing global and scalable processes
Validate and recommend business processes for their feasibility to execute on Oracle led product stack.
• Identification Gaps and provide mitigation approach for the gaps
• Configuration of underlying modules to orchestrate end to end business processes including related documentation
• Prepare/review functional design specifications to address gaps
• Responsible for cross track integration within Oracle modules and applicable 3rd party/legacy application based on the technology footprint.
• Responsible for conduction Conference Room Pilots and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
• Transfer knowledge to the team including and client team as applicable
• Ability to scale and learn new module/technology
• Ensure adherence to client specific standard/methodologies
• Produce reusable assets/artifacts as part of continuous improvement
• Evaluate and plough back key learning as solutions using solution labs
• Publish leading practices to internal/external forums as part of thought leadership
• Participate in solution for large RFP responses including proposal defense orals
Primary Modules: Order Management, iStore, Advanced Pricing, Configurator, Global Order Promising, Shipping, Warehouse Management, Receivables and Inventory
Secondary Modules: Exposure or experience in the following modules will be a plus - HTML Quoting, ATG/Oracle E-Commerce, Transportation Management (OTM), Advanced Collections, iReceivables
• 8-12 years of experience relevant to this position including 5-7 years consulting experience in client facing role preferred.
• At least 3 end to end implementation experience including 1 transformational project
• Undergraduate degree or MBA preferred.
• Product expertise relevant to the modules listed.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.