One of the world's leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model™, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively. A part of the TATA Group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, has over 300,000 of the world's best trained IT consultants in 50 countries. In North America has 30,000 employees.
is seeking a Campus Manager to join our Campus Relations team in Edison, NJ. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with target schools and the high volume recruitment of college candidates.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition University Relations team, you would be expected to:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, development offices, student organizations, etc.
• Promote the company’s brand and image on assigned college campuses.
• Execute recruitment strategies to reach high volume campus hiring goals.
• Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented college candidates while paying particular attention to diversity initiatives.
• Serve as the initial contact for prospective students that are recent and future graduates.
• Work with recruiting teams to staff campus events and interview schedules for each university.
• Conduct the initial screening on campus to determine suitability and interest and educate college candidates on the company and our opportunities.
• Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Hiring Managers.
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
• Extend verbal offers of employment to college candidates under the direction of the Hiring Managers and within the guidelines of Company’s Compensation policy.
• Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all college candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Manage all college candidate data tracking, reporting and analysis.
• Analyze progress and results at assigned schools, identify best practices and develop strategic recommendations for future recruiting.
• Minimum of 5 years of corporate experience in full lifecycle recruiting with a minimum of 3 yrs experience in College Hiring and in implementing College Relations programs.
• Minimum of a college degree
• An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing , job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence
• Knowledge and past use of a server-based applicant tracking system
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
• Travel to selected universities as needed, 25% travel required.