Job Description (Please provide summary of the position):
Pre-Sales, Delivery Team consulting, problem solving, tuning, and creating specific client S/4 HANA transformation strategies, programs, roadmaps, business cases, designing and guiding implementations of S/4HANA. Deeply skilled in SAP ECC Finance and transformation to S/4HANA providing GAP analysis, process deprecation assessments. Excellent communications – speaking and writing. Able to create custom presentations, presentation skills to senior executive leadership.
Responsibilities: Pre-sales, existing project problem solving, proposal development, presentations, program development, project planning, estimating, recruiting, client engagement, team advisory.
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications) Experienced with the development of the following as related to S/4 HANA Transformations, Project Planning, Finance Re-Engineering, Implementations:
S/4 HANA Finance
– Transformation planning, from source Multiple ECC systems one S/4HANA System
– Deeply skilled in SAP Financial Accounting, Controlling and integration to SD, HCM
– Deeply skilled in AR/Credit/AP, Purchasing
– Has implemented 1 S/4HANA project
– Guide the client through and deliver a transformation roadmap
– Clear knowledge of Central Finance use cases, guiding the client from many ECC systems with consolidation to one S/4HANA Finance system
– Excellent knowledge of Fiori, Financial KPIs, SOX, internal and external reporting
– Global perspectives, experiences in developing and delivering Financial processes
– Financial Business skills, working with CFOs, Controllers, CIOs
– Financial Technical Skills working with operating financial processes, problem solving in the Record to Report (R2R) Process and the R2R process integration to S/4HANA
– Excellent knowledge of the underlying S/4HANA data model, master data and transaction table simplifications, and SAP Product Roadmap