• Overall experience of about 10+ years in Retail / Hi-tech / Consumer Products / Automotive / Construction Equipment / Mining Equipment industry in Marketing / Sales / After Sales Service / Service Parts management. Experience in management and strategy consulting is desirable.
• Should have worked on or been a part of large business transformation initiative in his / client organization with respect to eCommerce strategy.
• Advise large global manufacturing companies on eCommerce (B2B and B2C) strategy
• Advise clients on eCommerce Solution strategies
• Define conceptual architecture and design for eCommerce and Self Service considering architecture best practices, client IT landscape and technology trends.
• Guide technical teams in Commerce Solution design and implementation
• Configure and develop best in class eCommerce proof of concepts, working demos and solution accelerators on eCommerce technologies
• Lead Solution stream as part of advisory assignments / projects for leading manufacturing clients (industrial, auto, process or aero manufacturing clients)
• Publish thought leadership papers based on advisory work, study of industry and technology trends, participate in leading industry forums (technology) to represent
• Reporting into head of CEM value engine / eCommerce Center of Excellence for Customer Experience Management
• Function as eCommerce Business Consultant / Functional Consultant with experience in the following:
o Hands-On with experience on 4+ end to end e-Commerce implementations covering both B2B and B2C including at least 3 implementations
o Experience in Integration and Architecture.
o Experience in delivering end to end eCommerce implementation – business blueprinting, design and configuration, guiding technology and UI/UX teams, user acceptance testing and global roll outs
o Certification in eCommerce platform would be a plus
o Exposure to eCommerce implementation in agile methodology
o Experienced in Web technologies, CRM, WCM, CMS, ERP, ESB/SOA
o Strong understanding of B2C and B2B eCommerce best practices, use cases, architecture principles
o Exposure to integration patterns / mechanism for leading e-Commerce products
o Exposure to SOAP and REST specifically, OCC API experience, Integration with CMS like Adobe AEM or Drupal
• Define eCommerce roadmap and strategy, product evaluation and solution design for manufacturing clients
• Incorporate the platform security features into a solution to meet data security requirements
• Architect a solution for optimal performance, scalability, maintainability, and reuse
• Recommend the data migration strategy, considerations, and appropriate tools to use Experience in technology transformation, design principles, integration patters, architecture considerations and development guidelines
• Describe the applicable design considerations and trade-offs when working within the constraints of the platform and data volumes
• Contribute in presales and sales activities for eCommerce - RFP responses, proactive outreach, point of view and proof of concept demonstrations
• Ready to travel globally as needed
• Good / Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, initiative taking and innovative. Ability to lead Technical discussions during workshops.
• Be a single point of contact for the Customer, covering technical aspects of the entire eCommerce solution
• Experience in B2B/B2C eCommerce and Channel Experience
• Certification in any of the leading eCommerce product suites
• Knowledge of various enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
• Years of experience required for position: 10+ years