Position Details: SAP Manufacturing Consultant-SAP S/4 HANA
At least 13 years in SAP Manufacturing with S/4HANA knowledge
This role expects from the candidate to demonstrate the greater understanding of S/4HANA as well as SAP IS Automotive & iPPE value chain and provide the innovative solutions to the real business issues. The role requires the candidate to participate in requirement analysis, scoping, documentation and solution design workshops with clients and provides an opportunity to demonstrate the thought leadership with good knowledge of industry trends, leading practices and on the basis of original research to customers. As part of the team, participant will be involved in developing proof of concepts in global environment.
Responsibilities: Part of a project implementation Team as SAP IS Auto & IPPE Consultant in S/4HANA environment.
Candidate should have following skills:
• S/4HANA with Good understanding of SAP PP, PP/DS and iPPE Costing and finance.
• Hands on experience in Variant configuration, BOM Management and SAP iPPE.
• Good experience in SAP PP/iPPE and integration with other SAP Modules including APO DP, gATP, SNP.
• A solid background of manufacturing environment especially in automotive industry.
• Hands on experience in mapping the production strategies in SAP such as MTO, MTS, ETO etc
• Ability to understand and design reporting, performance evaluation and forecast analysis
• Good understanding of security compliance (data access, ownership tracking)