At least 13 years in SAP Supply Chain (Manufacturing Organization) with S/4HANA knowledge
This role requires the candidate to participate in requirement analysis, requirement scoping, and SAP Solution Architecture & Design. Role requires providing the thought leadership with
good knowledge of S/4HANA PP/DS and APO in general including industry trends, leading practices and on the basis of original research to customers. As part of the team, participant will be involved in developing proof of concepts in global environment with advances of available technology. Also, will play a lead role in consulting
Responsibilities: Part of a project implementation Team as supply chain
Candidate should have following skills:
• Hands on experience on S/4HANA PP/DS, SAP APO and supply chain Knowledge in Automotive sector.
• Knowledge of running Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) processes.
• Good understanding of activating the CIF model and integration with other SAP modules.
• A very good hands on experience in SNP especially in Setting up SNP master data locations, product masters, resource and PDS, deployment indicators, priority tiers and sequence rules required for deployment, SNP Heuristics, optimizer and capable to match techniques
• Good understanding of security compliance (data access, ownership tracking)
• Good understanding of logistics scenarios in automotive industry including inventory handling, inbound/ outbound delivery, shipment, and invoicing.
• Understanding of Warehouse Management processes to drive business blueprinting phase
• Ability to manage requirement related to inventory management.
• Ability to drive Returns Management capability
• Understanding of requirements related to 3PL providers and their IT system