Role: Operations Manager – Industry Marketing
Reporting to: Global Head – Industry Marketing
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Experience: 5-7 years in a project management role,
marketing background is a plus.
1. Represent the office of the Global Head of Industry Marketing for various business requirements.
2. Collate, analyze, prepare and present PowerPoint presentations, dashboards and reports.
3. Collaborate with business, domain, marketing teams and other stakeholders on various initiatives.
4. Coordinate meeting and call schedules per business requirements.
5. Work with multi geo and multi-disciplinary marketing teams.
6. Learn the basics of industry units marketing drivers.
7. External interface with Analyst and Advisory firms, event organizers, Academia, media entities.
1. Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
2. Strong presentation skills – PowerPoint, excel & executive level dashboards.
3. Meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment,
4. Collaborative mindset – team player & ability to network within ecosystem.
5. Ability to grasp fundamental marketing initiatives and drivers.
6. Highlight and implement areas of improvement in various presentations.
7. Strong coordination skills.