• Focused selling of IoT solutions across Energy and Utilities Industry
• Work with sales and account teams to drive new IoT business.
• Provide domain expertise to help shape the solutions, proposal creation and value articulation to customers.
• Carry out market analysis and lead business planning and strategic sales activities.
• Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our IoT solutions with targeted clients - tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows and workshops, etc.
• 15+ years of experience with at least 5+ years of business development experience in shaping & selling large scale technology solutions to Energy and Utilities industries.
• Experience in digital transformation services in these Industries
• Deep domain knowledge covering areas such as - Smart Grid, Smart Meters, Energy demand response, asset management, controllable loads, storage and distribution generation and energy management.
• Experience of developing and presenting proposals, value propositions, business cases and complex deal structuring.
• Experience selling & delivering digital, Internet of Things, &/or Connected solutions
• Ability to drive and develop executive contacts and relationship in Energy and Utilities sector.
• Analyze industry trends for each target market segment.
• Strong technical skills with ability to engage customers with “consultative selling” is essential.
• Ability to understand market/customer needs and work with solution teams to help develop innovation solutions for the industry.
• Strong negotiation skills demonstrating win-win value proposition, including factoring in pricing and risks, over multiple deals of value upward of $5M.