Cloud Solution Architect / Lead
• Lead Microsoft Azure technology solutions decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions
• Solve Azure Implementation and Perform necessary integrations in Azure Network, Compute and other resources.
• Participate in design sessions and exhibit Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Azure Technologies
• Perform Infrastructure Design Walk through in Hybrid Environment.
• Conduct Workload Analysis for Migration
• Engage and Work with Datacenter and other technology teams to triage and identify potential solutions for issue resolutions.
• Act as liaison for Cloud related solution / implementation planning requirements.
• Engage with Microsoft and other vendors as necessary to resolve issues
• Implement and Enable Infrastructure tools across the Automation, DevOps and other integrations.
• Research new technologies and their potential impact our current processes /environments.
• Minimum 2-3 years of direct experience in engaging with Azure solutions and migration engagements.
• Overall experience of 7—10 years in Infrastructure / Application Services
• Experience in Migration from On-Premise to Azure is necessary.
• Strong working knowledge of Cloud consumption models.
• Experience in Cloud business use cases and workload types are preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Cloud automation tools and use cases
• Strong working knowledge of Server Virtualization and VDI technologies is required – (Citrix and VMware)
• A strong understanding of data center, networking and security best practices and concepts is required.
• Must be able to quickly learn several products across a wide range of network & security technologies.