Business and Process consulting subject matter expertize to help grow and expand existing client engagements across process industries clients like chemical industries etc…
• Ability to strategize and deliver process and IT technology transformational initiatives via consulting skills
• Provide thought leadership delivering business value to the clients, developing reusable assets in the process
• Develop innovative solutions using digital and emerging technologies in context of client problems
• Contribute to business growth by identifying opportunities and influencing downstream IT projects
Working as part of Manufacturing Excellence processes definition and Operational Efficiency & Productivity Improvement consulting team within the manufacturing industry vertical the role would be responsible for;
• Providing subject matter expertise to front client engagements from process industry (primary) and discrete manufacturing
• Advise clients on best of breed solutions from process and technology standpoint
• Leading and helping shape solution approaches and design
• Ensuring delivery oversight and governance.
• Executing large scale transformational engagements from Leadership perspective and/or SME perspective
• Providing business value leadership to engagements via consulting skills.
• Providing Program Management leadership or guidance for large scale programs.
• Collaborate and contribute for the Thought Leadership drive of the group via publications or active role in initiatives
• Direct experience gained ideally within the manufacturing industry and / or a consulting firm
• Work experience and knowledge in manufacturing management process areas like Production Management, Quality Management, Inventory Management, Maintenance Management
• Knowledge in manufacturing value chain processes, industry trends and enabling technologies - exposure to IIoT/SCADA or other shopfloor data collection and analysis methodologies
• Working experience with MES or custom shopfloor applications (Wonderware, OSI PI, Simatic IT, Rockwell).
• Working experience in KPI dashboarding, Productivity improvement, operation efficiency improvement projects for a manufacturing plant
• Understanding of Enterprise technologies like PLM, ERP, etc.
• Experience in process improvement methodologies (Lean, six sigma etc.)
• Experience in Project Management
• An Engineering Bachelor's Degree or similar.