Business and Process consulting subject matter expertize to help grow and expand existing client engagements within the following Industries: Electronics, Electrical Equipments, Auto, Aero, Industrial Machinery, Farm Equipments, Construction, Heavy Equipments, Power Generation, EPC industries, Process industries like Chemical industries etc.
• Ability to strategize and deliver process and IT technology transformational initiatives via consulting skills
• Provide thought leadership delivering business value to the clients, developing reusable assets in the process
• Develop innovative solutions using digital and emerging technologies in context of client problems
Contribute to business growth by identifying opportunities and influencing downstream IT projects
Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and industry expertise on several of following topics; in terms of Methods, Tools, Processes and world leading best practices
• Product Planning, Innovation, Idea Management
• Product Design and Development
• Formulation, Recipe Management
• Product Life cycle Processes, Change Management, Product information Management
• Product Program Management, Product Portfolios Application of New Age Technologies (Social, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Big Data) in PD
• An Engineering Bachelor's Degree or similar.
• Direct experience gained ideally within the continuous manufacturing industry and / or a consulting firm
• Demonstrable industry based subject matter expertise in relevant functions / client base.
• Experience of formal project management techniques (budgeting, planning, risk management)
• Skilled in business value led approaches and helping shape client decision making
• Action orientated and willing to take ownership
• Technical exposure to enterprise systems
• Self-confidence and an ability to build relationships with clients at all levels, especially at the Program Leadership and Business Leadership levels.
• Strong oral & written communication skills, team working skills