Analyst Relations Manager( Digital Software &Solutions)
Our Client is hiring an Analyst Relations Manager to build and nurture relationships with key IT industry analysts in order to position Our Clients’s Digital Software & Solutions Group (DS&S) as a leader in customer analytics and smart city technologies. The Analyst Relations Manager will collaborate with experts in product management, engineering, sales, marketing and communications to build and nurture strong internal relationships critical to engaging with leading analyst firms and influencers.
Companies in every industry are facing an unprecedented combination of threats. Banks are facing fintechs, retailers are battling born-on-the-web giants and telcos are searching for new paths to value. Consumers have more choices than ever, making them feel in control. This has made customer experience the new competitive battlefield for companies in customer-centric industries.
The Analyst Relations Manager should have experience in two or more skills in product management, engineering, business development, analyst relations, market research, communications, data analysis or competitive positioning. The candidate must have the ability to learn, understand and articulate product details and strategy. Experience in the analytics or AI industries and established relationships with key industry analysts is a plus. This role requires strong analytical skills and experience evaluating qualitative and quantitative research in the IT industry.
• Develop, manage and execute a targeted Analyst Relations plan for Our Client’s Digital Software & Solutions Group; educate the most influential industry analysts who work with existing or prospective Client’s customers and partners. Influence strategy and sales and improve analyst perceptions and relationships year-over-year.
• Influence analyst research on OUR CLIENT’S DS&S, its competitors and the markets it competes in; shape the perception of OUR CLIENT’S and the value it brings to its customers; improve analyst ratings in influential reports and evaluations.
• Monitor the competitive landscape and strategic developments in the area of focus; share relevant analyst research and implications with senior management to shape strategy and offerings.
• Connect key OUR CLIENT’S executives with expert analysts for advisory sessions to help define and influence offering strategy.
• Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales, offering management, communications legal and executive leadership to ensure OUR CLIENT’S DS&S is well represented among the analyst community.
• Manage and procure paid strategic research projects on behalf of OUR CLIENT’S DS&S to ensure key analyst firms are actively engaged with DS&S offerings.
• Develop a keen understanding of how to build credible and impactful relationships with key influencers and leading industry analysts.
• 8+ years of diverse work experience in more than one functional area such as: analyst relations, product management, market research, consulting, operational, financial and/or strategy roles.
• Executive presence to counsel senior management regarding the market, competitive landscape and analyst outlook. Candidates must have the tenacity, determination and patience to challenge conventional thinking and processes.
• Excellent verbal, written communications as well as storytelling skills.
• This role can located at OUR CLIENT’S offices in New York City; Edison, NJ or the candidate can work remotely. Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% to meet in person with DS&S executives and key global analysts and influencers.