The Engagement (Consulting) Partner will have responsibility to anchor Key Account & drive thought leadership and overarching value creation for client, over and above our day to day engagement level support. The individual should have understanding of Media/Publishing industry and able articulate, opportunities and challenges that this Industry is facing, including how the leaders are leveraging technology as an enabler to keep relevant in the market place. The Consulting Partner should be adept in working with MHE SLT (CFO, CIO, CDO, VPs & Divisional Presidents) and understand their priorities, help them envision art of possible both from business transformation and shift in IT paradigm. Ideal candidate should have fair idea of traditional and digital products and how to help an organization transition towards digital world including high level understanding of entire value chain e.g. new ways of thinking about content, quick take to market strategy, re-imagined ways of sales & marketing functions, dynamic bundling/unbundling of products, price optimization, revenue recognition and downstream finance functions. Desirable aspect of the role includes ability to work with the Our Client’s team and provide them insight & direction to serve MHE at a strategic level and scale up service levels though streamlining existing operations. Knowledge of Oracle technology will be a huge plus, considering MHE`s foot-print, including agile ways of thinking.
Last but not the least the individual’ s success will be measured by his/her ability to help MHE in their Revenue Growth, Operational Excellence and improved customer experience.
"Job Description (Please provide summary of the position):
• An Engagement Partner is responsible for the account relationships on an executive level. He/she works
with the client partners and ISU leadership to ensure revenue growth and quality delivery on
• He/she is responsible for the execution of all transformational activities on one (or more) accounts.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of entire programs for transformation projects.
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the
• Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
• Engage in significant business development activities jointly with ISU and MMU leadership to broaden
the footprint of Our Client and increase the overall revenue base.
"Responsibilities of Role:
• Oversee overall delivery roadmaps with her/his teams to ensure deadlines, goals, and overall objectives
are met to the client’s satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the engagement director(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and
capacity planning for the program(s).
• Oversee program level status, metrics, issues and risks
• Oversee various transformational programs, implementing business process improvements, or
implementing ERP systems for our clients
• Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture,
blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration,
• Provide leadership and guidance to engagement directors and client executives involved in the
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals."
"Qualifications (Please list ALL required qualifications including minimum years of experience required):
• Demonstrated experience in leading major transformational initiatives.
• At least five (5) full life cycle implementations as an ERP Engagement Director (or equivalent) with multi-
module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
• A minimum of twelve (12) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
• At least eight (8) years’ experience in proposal and business case development
• Proven sales experience
• Global ERP Implementation experience working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural
environments is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master’s
• Willingness to travel 100%"