• Work as an individual contributor for transformational projects in an ERP environment.
• Work directly with clients at team and project management levels to guide complex projects and develop
• Focus on business process re-engineering efforts, technology enablement, and related change
• Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the project’s lifecycle
"Responsibilities of Role:
• Collaborate in the development of strong value propositions for transformational initiatives
• Apply knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing ERP functions associated with
• Collaborate in workshops (solution architecting, requirements gathering) with business managers, client
staff, and end-users to determine business and functional requirements
• Configure ERP systems and engage in development efforts to meet client business requirements
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices"
"Qualifications: (Please list ALL required qualifications including minimum years of experience required):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
• A minimum of five (5) years prior professional consulting or equivalent business process industry
• At least five (5) years of hands-on systems configuration experience within a leading ERP module
(Oracle, SAP, SFDC)
• Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementations of an ERP system
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong ability to engage in discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary
• Willingness to travel 100% on a weekly basis to client locations"