The Engagement Director will have responsibility for the planning, execution and management of complex and large transformation engagements at Our Client’s clients. He coordinates the work of Our Client’s and his client team members for one or more projects. The ideal individual will have accountability for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects.
Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project. Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events. Ideal candidate should have experience selling and managing large scale Transformations initiatives in Media & Information Services Industry with familiarity with the latest trends & Industry challenges. Knowledge of Oracle Technology will be a huge plus.
"Job Description (Please provide summary of the position):
• An Engagement Director is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and
large transformation engagements at Our Client clients. He coordinates the work of Our Client and client team
members for one or more projects
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
• Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
"Responsibilities of Role:
• Coordinate project timeline with her/his teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s
• Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity
planning for the project(s).
• Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on
• Oversee various transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or
implementing ERP systems for our clients
• Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting,
data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and
• Provide leadership and guidance to project managers and client leadership teams assigned to the
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals."
"Qualifications: (Please list ALL required qualifications including minimum years of experience required ):
• Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
• At least five(5) full life cycle implementations as an ERP Project Manager with multi-module
implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
• A minimum of ten (10) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
• At least six (6) years’ experience in proposal and business case development
• Proven sales experience
• Global ERP Implementation experience working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural
environments is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master’s
• Willingness to travel 100%"