The Chief of Staff is a critically important role, enabling the GM & Group Head to work more effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility as well as a willingness to play an active, operational and communicative role. As the ‘trusted counsel' for the GM& Group Head, the role requires strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Facilitate and manage the process of identifying, prioritizing, chartering, communicating, and managing key strategic projects for the group
• Govern the group’s strategic planning activities and help drive clarity and alignment across each functional organization
• Manage the process of tracking and communicating performance versus core group’s objectives
• Conduct market and financial analysis activities to support group’s projects and business initiatives
• Support the Group Head in her day to day activities (presentations to customers, executives and other external audiences, preparation for critical meetings and business reviews)
The following experience is required for this role.
• Bachelor's degree required, quantitative or business discipline preferred. MBA a strong plus
• 7+ years work experience in a business operations/management, program management or analyst capacity.
The Following Are Preferred Qualifications For The Role
• Superior organizational skills and project/time management abilities
• Strong process orientation and mindset
• A linear, logical thinking style with ability to break down and solve difficult problems with experience in strategic consulting a strong plus
• Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
• Keen business judgment with deep understanding of business operations
• Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify value in an unstructured situation
• The highest level of integrity and an unwavering sense of what is best for the business
• Strong ability to convert technical concepts and strategy into clear, highly visual, Executive PowerPoint presentations
• Emotional intelligence, flexible work style, and excellent diplomatic skills across all levels of the organization
• Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
• Leadership skills with ability to inspire others to achieve a common objective
• Openness and enthusiasm for working across different cultures. International work experience a strong plus