We are seeking a Blockchain Consultant to help drive practice go-to-market efforts and advise clients on the disruptive potential of blockchain technology to improve their businesses as well as disrupt industries and create new collaborative ecosystems. Blockchain consultants will become trusted advisors and help clients create a portfolio of potential solutions and conduct experiments to prove value in the marketplace and oversee the implementation of scalable blockchain platforms.
Successful candidates will have the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, fluid environment. They will have strong experience interacting with clients and business partners. They will work in an environment that fosters innovation, collaboration, quality and risk taking. The right people for this position will be innovative thinkers, independent self-starters, well-versed in developing solutions that revolutionize how transactions are conducted between interconnected and distributed systems and rewrite business models across many industries.
This position is for someone who can hit the ground running and is excited to take our team to the next level. We're looking for people who want to solve hard problems and find a mission they really believe in.
● Become a trusted advisor and be able to deliver go-to-market pitches for internal partners and external clients
● Anchor the companies’ efforts in business development
● Evaluate maturity of clients and their readiness for Blockchain adoption
● Orient customers and account teams on the key aspects of the technology ecosystem
● Client-facing strategy and implementation consulting. Strong communicator of business concepts of Blockchain.
● Draw up a roadmap for client's Blockchain journey
● Lead/ participate in discussions leading up to use case identification
● Anchor effort to detail out use cases and conceptualize solutions
● Shape co-innovation opportunities to explore new business models possibilities
● Develop and foster business leads across multiple business domains
● Formulate and execute strategies in partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team
● Conducting and coordinating pre-sales discussions and workshops
● Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development and delivery
● Work with senior developers to enhance existing products and solutions
● Estimate work effort, schedules, milestones, risks and project status as it relates to product development
● Qualifications: Previous Blockchain experience i.e., involvement with Blockchain strategy, proof-of-concept, management & technical advisory services
● Between 5-10 years of relevant management consulting experience
● Knowledge of Blockchain market landscape including key players and competition in the market for Blockchain platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks
● Strong understanding of the blockchain platforms and ability to conceptualize business strategies using blockchain applications such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda
● A clear vision of how Blockchain could be used, beyond publicized use cases
● Familiarity with Blockchain Technologies, Standards and Protocols.
● Good understanding of cloud based Blockchain products from IBM, Microsoft and others
● Strong understanding and conceptualizing solutions using Blockchain/DLT in Industry domains such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Retail/CPG and Healthcare or any other domains.
● Good knowledge of emerging trends in IT industry, digital technology adoption and associated business drivers
● Good conceptual understanding of Enterprise IT Applications, IT Platforms, Operating systems and DBs
● Good knowledge on product/solution engineering methodologies
● Intellectual curiosity and desire to keep up-to-date with the development of cutting edge technologies.
● Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
● Familiarity/ Have worked in global delivery model with diverse teams
● Experience in Agile methodologies
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong English verbal and written skills.
● 50-60% travel requirements within the US and international