Job Description (Please provide summary of the position):
• An Engagement Partner is responsible for the account relationships on an executive level. He/she works
with the client partners and ISU leadership to ensure revenue growth and quality delivery on
• He/she is responsible for the execution of all transformational activities on one (or more) accounts.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of entire programs for transformation projects.
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the
• Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
• Engage in significant business development activities jointly with ISU and MMU leadership to broaden
the footprint of Our Client and increase the overall revenue base.
"Responsibilities of Role:
• Oversee overall delivery roadmaps with her/his teams to ensure deadlines, goals, and overall objectives
are met to the client’s satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the engagement director(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and
capacity planning for the program(s).
• Oversee program level status, metrics, issues and risks
• Oversee various transformational programs, implementing business process improvements, or
implementing ERP systems for our clients
• Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture,
blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration,
• Provide leadership and guidance to engagement directors and client executives involved in the
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals."
"Qualifications (Please list ALL required qualifications including minimum years of experience required):
• Demonstrated experience in leading major transformational initiatives.
• At least five (5) full life cycle implementations as an ERP Engagement Director (or equivalent) with multi-
module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
• A minimum of twelve (12) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
• At least eight (8) years’ experience in proposal and business case development
• Proven sales experience
• Global ERP Implementation experience working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural
environments is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master’s
• Willingness to travel 100%"