Type of Employment: Contract/FTE
The Sr. Digital BSA will provide support as the business liason with brand teams for new drug launches and existing on-market therapies for their marketing cloud technology needs. Will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Immunology franchise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions. Provides leadership to project planning.
- Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
- Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
- Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution
- Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
- Develop, execute and manage the projects within the defined scope.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Exhibits a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a Commercial related field.
- 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Successful pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience.
- Strong information and analytical skills.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience with digital production processes in an internal or external digital agency preferred
- Marketing Cloud technology experience preferred (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud)
- Content Management System (CMS) experience preferred (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, etc.)
- Executing projects through Agile methodology a must
- Managing requirements through JIRA
Other Location: Summit,NJ