• Focused selling of IoT solutions across Utilities Industry
• Establish connects with the Utilities Business Leads (e.g., VP of Generation, VP of T&D, Renewables etc.) in order to position Our Clients' IoT solutions and platforms
• Work with sales and account teams to drive new IoT business in Generation, T&D, Renewables and Utilities Retail.
• Carry out market analysis and lead business planning and strategic sales activities.
• Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our IoT solutions with targeted clients - tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows and workshops, etc.
• 15+ years of experience with at least 5+ years of business development experience in Utilities industry , selling Software platforms and solutions directly to the Business leadership.
• Experience in digital transformation opportunities and recent trends in Utilities industry
• Deep domain knowledge covering areas such as - Smart Grid, Smart Meters, Generation, Renewable Energy Sources, Energy demand response, asset management and energy management.
• Experience of developing and presenting proposals, value propositions, business cases and complex deal structuring.
• Experience selling & delivering digital, Internet of Things, &/or Connected solutions
• Ability to drive and develop executive contacts (primarily with the business leadership) and relationship in Utilities sector.
• Ability to understand market/customer needs and work with solution teams to help positioning our offerings.
• Strong negotiation skills demonstrating win-win value proposition, including factoring in pricing and risks, over multiple deals of value upward of $5M.