Position Details: Solr/Personautics Developer
|Charlotte, North Carolina
Must Have Skills:
- Search tools - preferably Apache Solr
- Apache CXF
- RestFul Web services
- Java Design Patterns
- Source control tool - SVN / GIT
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have Skills:
- Experience in web development - java scripts, JSP, HTML.
- Knowledge in integrating CMS (Tridion / AEM) with search tools.
- DevOps tools like - Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Nexus
- Develop, maintain and provide L3 support for REST apis, Search application and web application.
- Should be able to as an individual, as there is no team for these apps
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Learn and support in configuring the Personetics Search application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhance the existing apps. or develop new apps., managing all the phases of the development lifecycle.
- Learn to use and configure the Personetics search application, in a very short time. This is a custom search solution developed by Personetics for Ally built on Solr.
- Design and write testable and efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Support the apps, making sure they are available for use in all the environments.
- Should be available for support any time in case of issue in Production. As there is no offshore support for these apps.
- Have to interact with client, business partners and vendors as a primary / only POC for the apps.