Our Client has wide portfolio of business across different verticals in MES/MOM space. We aspire to increase our portfolio at 30% YoY. Our MES portfolio cuts across different verticals, which includes Automotive, Aerospace, CPG, Hi-Tech, Lifesciences, Energy and Utilities sector. We are looking for dynamic, charismatic business development manager who will lead us to increase this portfolio and help us strengthen our portfolio in Manufacturing Operation Management
Travel requirements – 50 to 60%
New Business Development
· Research and build relationships with new clients and ensure robust pipeline for business growth
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network and turn this into increased revenue gain
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and pitches products / Services and approaches
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principal.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships and enhance existing business and customer satisfaction
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
· Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and alliance
· Identify opportunities for campaigns ,events , functions, conference of MoM industry, product vendors and customer and provide point of view, industry trends and feedbacks that will lead to an increase revenue
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
· Demonstrated PreSales experience leading to business growth in MES/MOM through Product and or services sales
· Extremely good understanding of manufacturing domain and customer needs in MoM
· Ability to listen and provide solution to customer needs
· Should have good network in across manufacturing industry and should be able to easily gain access to prospective customers
· Prefer industrial experience in Sales/ services in automotive or process industry
· Experience of Presales / Service sales with Apriso, Siemens or GE MES /MoM solutions or similar products
· Extremely good analytical skills