Role and Responsibility
• Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations.
• Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects.
• Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
• Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
• Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based application.
• Estimate and Size the requirements for Pega implementation; highlight dependencies for the solution on other applications.
• Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
Experience and Skills:
• Relevant experience of 7+ years in Pega developing applications.
• Have experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizeable Pega solutions.
• Has experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega fitment assessment.
• Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements.
• Pega CLSA certified.
• Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and using agile Scrum methodology.
Candidate having experience in Social Media Integration with Marketing & Campaign background would be a good advantage