|Location:||Raliegh,, North Carolina|
Mandatory Skills: Adobe Analytics Platform
This technical position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic architecture needs of our business line stakeholders by providing high quality analytics INTEGRATION implementations, analysis, and training for Adobe AnalyticsPlatform (SiteCat, Audience Manager and Adobe Target).
· Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams, assist business lines to articulate KPIs and translate KPIs to a measurement plan to develop tracking/tagging strategies for measuring online & OFFLINE metrics
· Responsible for devising integration strategy of offline and online data - inclusive of SiteCatalyst, AAM (first part, second party and third part data), getting in data from structured and unstructured databases, data from ATM, branches. call centers and intranet sites. Also includes working with AEM development and Adobe Target team
· Responsible for creating testing artifacts and performing quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
· Extensive dashboard development using Site Cat and AAM data based on Business Lines KPIs.
· Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns
· Provide best practices to business lines in solving web analytics platform strategy and technical needs