|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Rate is open
H1 Transfer / CWR / FTE
Location: Forth Worth, TX
• Experience in React-Native based app development
• Experience in Mobile app development (Cross platform apps)
• Experience with popular React JS workflows such as Flux or Redux
• Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
• JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, or Bower
• Good exposer to AJAX
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
• Published at least one major React-Native app
• Knows how to embed React-Native in a native component and vice versa
• Experience of customizing libraries
• CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
• Good understanding of UI Design and Architecture Patterns
• Ability to work independently
• Strong focus on app performance
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design solutions that align with digital strategy and Airport Technology goals.
• Demonstrate user interaction with functional prototypes.
• Work within an agile environment to design user centric applications.
• Design and build functional prototypes for applications across all digital channels that can be tested in an airport environment
• Monitor UI trends and propose best practices.
• Produce deliverable such as screen layouts, user interface elements, final assets.
• Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements.
• Communicate design strategy and UX goals / rationale to key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other teams to develop cross-product design solutions.
• Comprehend, communicate and adhere to American’s visual design standards.
• Attend required meetings and maintain open communication about project status.
• Understand Agile Methodology